Our mission is to enjoy getting fit and healthy through cycling, raise money for local charities by organising a yearly cycling event and other fundraising events.
Ardee Cycling Club is up and running four years now.
We are always looking for new members of all ages and all levels. we have 4 cycling groups:
- Beginners Group (Saturdays only)
- Intermediate Group >>> 20 to 25km/hr
- Touring Group >>> 25 to 30 km/hr
- Advanced Group >>> 30 to 34 km/hr
WE MEET AT ARDEE LIBRARY.
- Saturdays at 10:00 am (Beginner and Intermediate Group)
- Sundays at 08:30am (Advanced Group)
- Sundays at 10:00am (Beginner and Intermediate Groups)
NEW MEMBERS WELCOME